Swimmer & Volunteer Sign-Ups
We have our Meet schedule for the 2018 season! You are now able to log on and view the meets, sign up your swimmer for Meet events, and sign up to volunteer. To sign your swimmers up for Meets:
2) Log into your account
3) Click on "Important Dates/Swim Meets" at the top of the homepage
4) Scroll down to Time Trials or the Dual Meet your would like to sign your swimmer up for
5) Click the green "Meet Entry" button. There you will see a list of your swimmer(s)
6) Click the green "Edit" button
7) Use the drop-down box to select whether your swimmer is "Attending this meet" or "Not attending this meet"
8) If you choose that they will be attending the meet, then a list of age-appropriate events will populate. Check the box next to the events you would like for them to compete in. For Time Trials, you can choose all of their age-group individual events. For the Dual Meets, you can choose no more than 3 individual events and 2 relays
9) There will be another box that shows up asking if your swimmer will be available to swim in relays. Choose your answer in the drop down box
10) Click the "Save" button
You are also given to opportunity to sign up for volunteer positions for the Meets as well. Sign-up early to have your choice of volunteer positions. If you do not sign yourself up, and we are in need of a position to be filled, I WILL PUT YOU IN THE NEEDED VOLUNTEER POSITION! If you are not a Lead Parent or Certified NWAL Official for the 2018 season, you will need to volunteer at least 4 sessions during our Dual Meets, to receive your $200 volunteer deposit refunded to you at the end of the season. We will have 5 Dual Meets, with 2 sessions per Meet, giving you 10 volunteer opportunities. Time Trials and Divisionals does not count towards your volunteer credit. If your swimmer is at Time Trials and/or Divisionals, ALL parents need to help and volunteer.
Thank you and GO RIPTIDES!!!